A decorative collection of five ceramic vessels by two of the most celebrated Swedish 20th century ceramists Carl-Harry Stålhane & Gunnar Nylund, in brown color tones and various shapes.
Manufactured by Rörstrand Ab, Sweden, c.1950s.
Material satin-glazed stoneware.
The collection includes following pieces:
- Item nr. 1: Tall vase/floor vase 36 h x 13.5 dia cm. Designer Carl-Harry Stålhane. Rare model.
- Item nr. 2: Narrow vase, 29.8 h x 7 dia cm. Designer Carl-Harry Stålhane. Model initials SYT. Designed in c.1958.
- Item nr. 3: Flat vase (dark brown) 21 h x 17.4 dia cm. Designer Carl-Harry Stålhane.
- Item nr. 4: Vase (light brown, Gunnar Nylund) 25 h x 16.5 dia cm. Designer Gunnar Nylund, marked NYLUND.
- Item nr. 5: Small vase, 15.2 h x 13.9 dia cm. Designer Carl-Harry Stålhane. Model initials CEB.
Each piece marked underside with manufacturer's mark, designer's mark CHS or Nylund and some with respective model initials.
Brown satin-glazed stoneware.
Good condition, some minor wear and marks due to its age.
Literature: Stålhane (Petter Eklund), pg. 44 (model SYT).
- All purchases are covered by our Buyer Protection Program, please see additional info below. International purchases are not returnable.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +1 313 348 2539